We aim to deliver all orders within 5 working days
Postage and packing for wine orders is charged depending on the number of bottles ordered. For other items, we normally charge a fixed amount, determined by the bulkiest item in your order. The tables on this page show the rates we use for different items.
If you ask us to send items such as vouchers to someone else, we’ll make an additional charge for delivery to another address.
The postage and packing fee is calculated automatically at the checkout and shown as a single amount which is added to the total amount to pay.
Delivery will be by Royal Mail First Class for smaller items or by courier for larger orders. Courier delivery will be 48 hour service by Parcelforce. If you require alternative delivery times or weekend deliveries you are advised to contact Astley Vineyard – a non standard delivery fee may apply. In the unlikely event that delivery is delayed, due to no fault of our own, we can not accept responsibility. Please see Parcelforce’s website for their terms & conditions.
If you miss a delivery our courier will leave a card asking you to make contact with them to rearrange delivery. Should you miss a second attempt the goods will be returned to Astley Vineyard. We can arrange a new delivery at an additional cost of your original delivery charge or you can receive a full refund minus the original delivery cost.
- Your package MUST be signed for by a person over 18 years of age and will not be left unattended if you are out.
- UK Mainland orders only – we do not deliver overseas at present
- If you are local and would like to collect the wine from us at the vineyard (DY13 0RU) during shop hours, please select ‘Free Collection’ when checking out your purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct address with postcode is provided. Astley Vineyard cannot be responsible for delivery issues where incorrect information is provided.
1 bottle – £6.00
2 – 12 bottles – £12.50
Each additional 6 bottles – £6.00
Items sent directly to you or other recipients. Except for charges shown as per item, only the highest single applicable amount will be charged.
Gift Voucher – £1.50
Returns, refunds, cancellations and complaints
- We will provide a full refund of all charges for any faulty or damaged wines. Claims for breakages or other damage must be made to the carrier at time of receipt and followed up in writing or by email to us within three days of receipt. We are unfortunately unable to offer refunds on orders if we have not been notified within this time period. We may require the faulty wines to be returned to us.
- You may cancel your order up to the point of despatch which will normally be the day following your order. You shall be entitled to a full refund.
- If for any reason you decide that you do not want the wine delivered, you can contact us and arrange for the wine to be returned. We will reimburse you for the wine, less costs of delivery, within 7 days of the receipt of the wine, subject to it being in saleable condition. Please be aware that you will be liable for the original and any postage/carrier costs incurred as a result of returning items to Astley Vineyard and you should ensure that you obtain proof of postage as you send it back. A refund can only be provided for items received back by us in perfect condition.
- If you have any complaints at any time please contact us via email, email@example.com or call 01299 822907.
- All complaints will be treated with the utmost priority and we will aim to have them resolved within 5 working days.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this site as necessary.