Madeleine Angevine…Over The Years
A special collection of Kerner from over the years
- Product description
- 2021 marks the 50th anniversary of Astley Vineyard.
We invite you to celebrate with us with these special vintage wines from our library. A glimpse of our vineyard of the years.
Each pack comes with a vintage information sheet, commemorative 50th anniversary information, and certain wines will come with their original labelling (if available).
Madeleine AngevinePlanted in 1979, Madeleine creates soft, floral wines that we increasingly believe improve with age
This collection includes:
- 2016 vintage: Description:
- 2017 vintage: Description: An attractive, linear wine. Rich, golden flavours (Salted Honey, Apple, Elderflower), with a hint of sweetness and a generous palate. Shows the varieties' lineage with Riesling. Pair with Pork, Risotto, or Chicken Kiev.
- Served at
- Sketch (London) Alchemilla (Nottingham)
- IEWA 2018: *Gold Medal* "Incredible red apple nose, fantastic aromatics, ripe palate and wonderful nose." Great British Wine: "Proof that fine sparkling wine don't have to be made from Chardonnay & the Pinots...crisp lemon bite and lots of tangy green orchard fruit. It's full and developed, with a creamy, weighty almond mid-taste that's reminiscent of almond-croissant."