Orange Kerner 2019
Our experimental, no sulphite Orange Wine.
- Product description
Orange Kerner is part of our Winemaker Series - an experimental range that represents our passion and thirst for progression.
To learn more about what Orange Wines are, read this article.
Orange Kerner 2019:
Tastes of: A fruit-forward, relatively approachable Orange wine. Orange peel, blossom, cider apples, and a subtle smokiness. The palate is textural and lightly tannic.
Acidity: Mouth-watering & gently sour
- - 20 days skin contact
- - 10% semi carbonic maceration (putting whole berries at the bottom of the tank, which then ferment and burst under the pressure of the 'must' above; resulting in more vibrant fruit flavours)
- - Completely unfiltered and unfined
- - No added sulphites (8mg/L total - 100% naturally occuring).
Drink as a refreshing aperitif, or pair with:
- - Aromatic cuisine (middle eastern/Asian/Herbs)
- - Fatty, white meat dishes (pork, fish)
215 bottles produced.
*Please note that this wine contains sediment. First allow sediment to settle, and then avoid when pouring. Particles are non-toxic (they are a natural occurence)*
- For those who enjoy
- Natural wines, High acidity