VINTAGE – Bacchus
Vintage releases of our Bacchus
£18.00 – £34.00
- Product description
2021 marks the Golden Anniversary of Astley Vineyard. To celebrate this remarkable milestone, we are releasing select vintages from our library.
Bacchus is a surprisingly versatile variety that can age very gracefully. A classic English grape variety that is particularly delicious on warm sunny days, or paired with light dishes.
*A vertical tasting pack of all vintages listed below is also available at a discount.*
2017 Vintage - £16
- Description: A soft & rich vintage, with a touch of residual sweetness.
- Tastes of: Yellow apple, Elderflower, Mint.
- Analysis: Borderline off-dry, Medium acidity, Medium bodied.
- Availability: 17 bottles only
2016 Vintage - £20
- Description: A creamy, very drinkable wine.
- Tastes of: Apple yoghurt, Lime, Mint.
- Analysis: Off dry, Medium (-) acidity, Medium plus bodied.
- Availability: 20 bottles only
Certain wines may feature their original vintage labels.
We will include notes about the vintage & grape variety with your delivery.
Important: due to the nature of vintage wines, we cannot ensure consistency across the range. We have done our utmost to ensure the best experience, but there are no refunds or returns for this product.
- For those who enjoy
- Refreshing, Fruity whites.