VINTAGE – Madeleine Angevine
Vintage releases of our Madeleine Angevine.
£16.00 – £28.00
- Product description
2021 marks the Golden Anniversary of Astley Vineyard. To celebrate this remarkable milestone, we are releasing select vintages from our library.
Planted in 1979, our Madeleine Angevine vines are almost as old as the vineyard itself. Related to Gewurztraminer, Madeleine produces floral, fruity wines that are easy to drink. We are also steadily working out that Madeleine benefits from time in bottle. Here are some of our favourites.
*A vertical tasting pack of all vintages listed below is also available at a discount.*
2016 Vintage - £16
- Description: A classic expression of our Madeleine. Fruity, floral & soft.
- Tastes of: Elderflower, Orange, Citrus.
- Analysis: Dry, Medium acidity, Medium bodied.
- Availability: 17 bottles only
2013 Vintage - £16
- Description: An amazingly fresh & perfumed wine.
- Tastes of: Lemon blossom, Apple, Elderflower
- Analysis: Dry, Medium (+) acidity, Medium bodied.
- Availability: 5 bottles only
Certain wines may feature their original vintage labels.
We will include notes about the vintage & grape variety with your delivery.
Important: due to the nature of vintage wines, we cannot ensure consistency across the range. We have done our utmost to ensure the best experience, but there are no refunds or returns for this product.
- For those who enjoy
- Floral, Easy drinking wines, Vertical tastings